1. Select an exisiting ring that fits the desired fingger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm)
3. Please refer to the below chart for your ring size.
|Internal Diameter(mm)||US/Canada Ring Size||UK/Australia ring size|
Scissors, ruler, pencil/pen, paper
1. Measure your ring size several times.
2. Measure your ring size at the end of the day, when your finger is the largest, for the most accurate results.
1.Cut a strip of paper
2. Wrap the paper around your finger as tightly as possible and mark the point where the paper overlaps.
3. Measure the distance with a ruler (mm)
4. Please refer to the below chart to determine your ring size.
|Circumference(mm)||US/Canada Ring Size||UK/Australia ring size|